Wednesday, December 8, 2021

"SERU GALA" Hiking.


As I told you before, last Monday I visited Aluwiharaya Mountain with my university friends. It’s called “SERU GALA”. It’s really a coincidence. We were talking about going to visit HULANGALA in Yatawaththa but we decided to go to SERU GALA on Sunday. So that day we all came to the Aluwiharaya Temple at 08.30 in the morning. There are 12 of my friends participated in our trip. Then we went to the temple and started our journey. It was very lucky that it was not a rainy day. It took us about half an hour to go to the top of the mountain. We didn’t feel tired due to the shade of the surrounding trees. The road to the top was a bit difficult. We had to climb to the top of the rocks and the roots of the trees. There were wasps in some places. They are very large in size. Fortunately, we were not bothered by them.

After going up the hill we could see the very beautiful Buddha statue. The statue is gold in color and it is very huge. There was a wonderful surrounding.  Cold wind relaxed our minds. Then we get our lunch from there. After having  lunch, we get so many photographs and videos. Also, we sang songs. It was such amazing moment in my life. Finally, we turned to come back. It was a beautiful day. That was the first time I met my university friends those who live in Matale. So, another wonderful day was added to my memory book.

Buddha Statue




👀💗






Buddies 😁😘💓

3 comments:

"SERU GALA" Hiking.

As I told you before, last Monday I visited Aluwiharaya Mountain with my university friends. It’s called “SERU GALA”. It’s really a coincide...