Thursday, October 21, 2021

My Happiness

💗As I think I have the luckiest family in the world. I have been very close to my family since I was a child. The main reason is that my parents are like friends to me. If there is any success in my life, it is my family behind it. My thaththa worked abroad. But we did not feel that he was far from us. The only reason is that my amma and thaththa are so close. Sometimes there are some small fight, but they do not go so long. My favorite place in our home is the kitchen. Because we're talking there when amma makes us delicious food. Somedays thaththa and me sing songs. He plays the guitar too. Amma and malli can't sing well but they also join with us. My amma very close to me every time. It still make easier to do my studies. My malli is also a great strength to me. He takes care of me. But we fight a little however that moments make us really fun. I remember thaththa said one day, ' The four of us are like a chain. If one of them escapes, the others will not be able to be happy together '. It was just before thaththa left the country. I remember it like it is today. I can't imagine how to stay away from home when I started university. I know it's going to be hard for me to do for a while. I don't want to be too rich. I want to be happy forever with amma, thaththa and malli.  I can't finish saying this about my home and my family. I am ready to be anything for my family. I love them so much.💗




1 comment:

  1. The most valuable friend who encourages us is family .💐❤️

    ReplyDelete

"SERU GALA" Hiking.

As I told you before, last Monday I visited Aluwiharaya Mountain with my university friends. It’s called “SERU GALA”. It’s really a coincide...