Monday, November 1, 2021

My favorite actress.

 

Sai Pallavi


My favorite actress is Sai Pallavi. She was  born on 09th May  Now she is 29 years old. She lives in Kotagiri in India. I love her curly long hair. It’s so wonderful and also her blushing face makes her look cute. She is an Indian Actress. She has acted in Telugu, Tamil And also Malayalam Films.  Before coming to the film industry Sai has won a reality show in dance. She can dance well and she is known as the dancing queen of South Indian cinema. Sai Pallavi also an educated girl. She has a MBBS degree in 2016 from Tbilisi State Medical University in Georgia.

Love Story(2021)

I have watched her all films. I never miss them. Some of her films are Dia, Padi Padi Leche Manasu, Fidaa, Kali, MCA, Premam etc. Every one of her films are so attractive but the one I like the most is the recently released Love Story movie. Naga Chaitanya act with her in this movie. This movie is a beautiful love story between a high-class family girl and a middle-class family boy. After watched this movie, it makes me cry. They act so sensitively.

She got film fare award for Fidaa & Premam

She is s recipient of several awards including two film fare awards for her performance in the films Premam and Fidaa. I think Dulquer Salman is the best person to act with Sai. It looked great in the Kali movie.

She is perfect with DD


I like the way she acts in every film and also, I like the way she dresses, styles her hair and puts on makeup. I think that’s the thin She has been my favorite actress. So now I’m waiting for her new movie to be released and I would love to meet her and talk. 



3 comments:

"SERU GALA" Hiking.

As I told you before, last Monday I visited Aluwiharaya Mountain with my university friends. It’s called “SERU GALA”. It’s really a coincide...