Thursday, October 21, 2021

Wonderful FINLAND...





If there is one country I would like to go to someday, it is Finland. Because it is such a wonderful country. As my knowledge Finland is the happiest country in the world. And I really like Finland's very satisfying education system. There official languages are Finnish And Swedish. But it doesn't require knowing Finnish or Swedish. It is enough to know only English. I told before Finland is the happiest country in the world. So, there are many factors that make Finland such a happy country. The Finnish welfare system, free high-quality education, free healthcare, gender equality, clean nature, a high degree of personal freedom and a well-functioning society are some of them. As I know there education system in non-stressed one. Of course, it is not  surprising that even when you think about such a thing, you feel so happy. Not only that, Finland is regarded as one of the safest country in the world. 

Also Finland has a beautiful nature. There are four seasons in Finland. They are summer, autumn, winter and spring. I would love to see winter and spring season in there. There are so many wonderful places to visit in Finland. Below are some of them.
Koli National Park


Kuusam, The eastern wilderness and doorway to Lapland

Road 62 to Savonlinna on the Great Lake Saimaa

Kvarkn Archipelago near Vaaso


I have a great desire to at least go and visit Finland. If I can do that in the future, it will be an unforgettable experience in my life. 

1 comment:

"SERU GALA" Hiking.

As I told you before, last Monday I visited Aluwiharaya Mountain with my university friends. It’s called “SERU GALA”. It’s really a coincide...