Saturday, October 23, 2021

 

💚

My school is CHRIST CHURCH NATIONAL COLLEGE in Matale. It was my first and only school. I admitted there in 2006. That's for my grade one. My school was established on 1864 and it has a proud history of 157 years. Our past principles are very dedicated to the progress of our school. There are so many great and famous people had out from my school. Moreover, it has a top place in sports, cadet teams, aesthetic fields and all other educational activities. 

My school was helped me to come this far in my academic journey. I can say it anywhere. My teachers also taught us thinking we were their own children. Fear of embarrassment to come forward last all of this and I gained confidence from my school platform. The beautiful surrounding of my school also provided a good environment for us to learn. I must say, we were able to maintain the first  place among all the schools in the Matale District as a very beneficial and clean school.

Grade 04 - 05  section

My favorite palace in the school is the music room. There are so many beautiful memories of my life in there. Everything I learned from my loving music teachers will still be remembered in there. My school memories from grade 01 to 13 are fantastic but my mind always stops at grade 12 and 13. It was a time of great intimacy with my friends and teachers. It was a time of great support for school work. So, there was a lot of connection with that time. How sad! it was the same time that passed very quickly. The way we had fun, the way we laughed and learned was all like a dream. I don't think such a wonderful time like that will ever come again.

This photo captured in 2017💓


My A/L class room.😘


I feel indescribable emotions when I am reminded of my school. At the some time it feels very sad. However, I would like to thank Mother Churchian, with all my heart. Without the strength of my school I would not be able to come here today. One of my wonderful dream is to work as a music teacher at my own school. I try my best to achieve it. Then again I can go to school with wonderful memories of the past.  💚


No comments:

Post a Comment

"SERU GALA" Hiking.

As I told you before, last Monday I visited Aluwiharaya Mountain with my university friends. It’s called “SERU GALA”. It’s really a coincide...