Monday, October 18, 2021

MIND RELAXING PAPER CRAFTS...

Paper crafts need to be done with a patient mind. Hear are some paper crafts I did some time ago. After my A/L examination, I got a little bored. I saw some paper crafts on a you tube channel and through to try it. It wasn't easy for me when it started. But I did not give up because of my desire. After a while I had a lot of fun from doing this paper crafts. I created a lot of flower bouquets, wall hangings and pen holders etc. They were appreciated by many. I also gave them as gifts to my friends. If this is what I did when I started. Unfortunately, I lost some of my favorite creations. It is very sad that I could not take a picture of them. After started my university studies, I missed paper crafts because of my busy schedule. But still one of my favorite hobby is doing paper crafting. 🌼💖

3 comments:

"SERU GALA" Hiking.

As I told you before, last Monday I visited Aluwiharaya Mountain with my university friends. It’s called “SERU GALA”. It’s really a coincide...