Tuesday, November 2, 2021

My Best Buddy👭💝

I love this picture very much.
(2017)
When I was grade 09, a pretty girl came to the 9-D class from new. She had chosen music too. So, one day she joined us to go to the music room. In those days she was very innocent and she did not speak loudly. After few days we knew about each other’s and we became good friends. Her name is Anupama but we all say Anu. That’s her nickname. Anu is three months older than me. Her Birthday is 18th of July. 

She lives with her parents and with her only sister. Anu is very beautiful and also, she has a beautiful long hair but she is shorter than me. She likes dogs and cats and she is very kind to all animals. Sometimes she is hot tempered but she gets normally few moments later also, Anu is very happy and talkative girl. When we were grade 12, we became best buddies. Both us chose art subjects to do A/L but she didn’t choose music. We participated in all the school work together and also, we went extra classes together. There are lot of flavors that happen in those things. They are too many to finish.

School Trip 
(2018)


More than all of this, Anu was close to everything I had. She was with me all the time when I was missing lessons, when I had a problem, when I was in trouble and also, she helped me and it still is today. She likes a member of my family and I  her so much. As far as I know it is very difficult to find a good friend because a lot of people are opportunists and selfish.

@ Ambuluwawa 
(2021)

Anu can cook well. I remember, when we in school she won an all-island essay competition and she received Rs.30000  as a gift. So, we told her to prepare a meal for us. Then the next day she made a chicken Deval, Chili paste with fried rice. Mmmm… I still remember that taste.  In those days, our teachers told her that she could be a writer because she could write so well. she write short stories, essays, poems and even scripts. Also, she can sing well. We have participated many music competitions when we in school. You know, my mom likes Anu more than me because she has won the heart of my familiars. Anu has been to our home many times. 
When there was no Sinhala teacher for her village school, she went to teach there. All those students passed Sinhala subject in O/L exam. This is how the students thank her. I'm so proud of Anu.

Now she is studding in the University of Peradeniya. Her ambition is to be a archaeologist. She works hard for it. The only grief we have is not being to study at the same university. I had to make up my mind because of the desire for my university. We meet whenever we can and going for a walk somewhere. My only wish for her is that Anu’s life be as successful as she wishes because she is a very good sister for me and I wish our friendship to forever be like this.💓



4 comments:

"SERU GALA" Hiking.

As I told you before, last Monday I visited Aluwiharaya Mountain with my university friends. It’s called “SERU GALA”. It’s really a coincide...