Sunday, November 21, 2021

Loving Parents👪

When we growing up our parents getting old. As I think that is the saddest thing for a child. Sometimes I thought why we grew up? If we were like kids, our parents would still be young and very healthy. We can play with them. Also they take us on their lap and will cradle us. That childhood was awesome. We only knew about our mother and father. Our whole world was in their lap. However that is something that will never happen in real life. We have to face reality. So, don’t waste your valuable time. Time is not just a thing, it will be a golden memory. Tell your parents to how much you love them. Stay with them whenever you can. Spend more time with your loving mother and father. Even we are older we are still we are still kids to our parents. Let them see it in you. My only wish is for our parents to be healthy and log lives. Let’s we pray triple gem bless for our loving parents.💖

1 comment:

"SERU GALA" Hiking.

As I told you before, last Monday I visited Aluwiharaya Mountain with my university friends. It’s called “SERU GALA”. It’s really a coincide...